Mô tả công việc
1. Manage and monitor all measuring equipment in the company.
2. Spare parts management for measuring equipment.
3. Lead routine service and equipment repair team.
4. Carry out training and guide for employees about measuring equipment.
5. Build up SOP & WI for inspection equipment.
6. Attending to measurement system analysis to (MSA).
7. Monitor equipment data for better control.
8. Put good safety and maintenance practices in place.
9. Work with purchasing to ensure the measuring equipment is adequate and timely with the production plan.
10. Others assigned by the manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Free Meal of Lunch
- Long Service Award
- Annual Summer Trip / Annual Dinner Event
- Internal/External Training Programs
- Transportation pick-up (from Hanoi City to Company)
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor's /University degree, major in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive …
2. Working experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience.
3. Able to communicate in English.
4. Can work independently and under pressure.
5. Can read and understand technical drawing, familiar with 2D/3D drawing.
6. Can use and understand PLC program, able to work with automatic inspection machine.
7. Have knowledge of 7 QC Tools, 5 Core Tools: APQP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Successful candidate can expect to receive a very attractive remuneration package supplement experiences, etc., which will commensurate with his/her qualification and including a competitive base-pay, performance bonus, annual wage.
Interested candidate, please proceed to submit your updated CV in English (MUST ATTACH YOUR LATEST PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (Size 4X6) in MS WORD/ PDF Format.
OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE NOT ENTERTAINED.
Please include the following information in your CV:
o Current & "EXPECTED" Salary
o Reason(s) for leaving
o Availability to start work
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted**